People are key to the success of GES. Talent and commitment combine put GES in a preferent place as a service provider for the renewable energy sector. That why the promotion of the development of our professionals in a global environment is essential to stay been competitive.
Our commitmentGES responsibility as a company is to look after the safety and well-being of the company employees and partners. The safety and health of all GES employees is an executive responsibility, which reflects in the performance of every team member. Every GES member should be responsible for its own safety and the safety of the personnel under its responsibility, as well as subcontractors under its supervisión. Health and safety is an ethical condition, that should be prior and unavoidable for the development of the company and a strategical priority. No matter in which geographical área or activity, GES applies the highest Health and Safety standards. GES is certificated following the OHSAS 18001.
International mobilityGES has developed projects in 44 different countries and is present in Spain, Portugal, Italia, Morocco, Egypt, Mexico, Argentina, United States, Central, and Southamerica. GES’ professionals develop its career in an international environment, so we think mobility is a growth vector both for our business and our professionals.
GES is a global company executing projects all over the world. We are present in 20 countries with local staff and execution capacity.
Via Francesco Ferrara 36
Parque Tecnológico de Zamudio Edificio 407
Tel. (+34) 944 712 131
Parque Tecnológico de Zamudio Edificio 407
Tel. (+34) 944 712 131
Calle Manzana 16 Lote 1B Nave A 1º piso
Ciudad Industrial Xicohtenclt
Tetla de la Solidaridad
+52 55 5992 92 00
Res. Amana Appt. nº 5 et 6
+212 539 394 326
Pedro de Valdivia 273
Santiago de Chile
1 Wadi El Nile St. – Mohandeseen
+2 022 794 79 92
1.1. According to article 10 of the Spanish Act 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding the information of company services and electronic commerce we provide the following information:
Name: GLOBAL ENERGY SERVICES SIEMSA SA (GES)
Address: Parque Tecnológico Bizkaia Edificio 407-48170 Zamudio– Vizcaya (Spain).
Tax I.D. number: A82509779
Telephone: (+34) 944 712 131
Data of registration in Trade Register of Bizcay Page: 142 Volume: 5471
2.1. By filling the registration or contact form, sending an e-mail or calling by telephone, your personal data shall become the responsibility of the company whose data are referred in 1. Legal Information.
Furthermore, the user is informed that his/her professional and contact data shall be provided for processing to other entities belonging to GES Group and to investee companies of any of the companies that make up GES Group.
2.2. These data are used to respond to your request or query as soon as possible and to communicate with you commercially, because you provide us informed and freely for these purposes.
If you provide us with a curriculum, your data shall be used to incorporate it into present and future selection processes in our company and to communicate with you, even electronically, in relation to your application.
For other processing or purposes related to provision of our services or the development of our activity, you can request more information at our contact address.
2.3. Personal data collected on our website are processed according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2.4. Moreover, we guarantee that personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to these purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of applicants shall not be allowed longer than necessary and their security shall be guaranteed by appropriate technical and organisational measures.
2.5. Once the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they shall be preserved at the disposal of the competent public administrations during the legal terms of preservation, that is to say as long as an act may require us to present them. If these time limits expire, they must be deleted.
2.6. You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection as well as other rights granted by the legislation on the protection data regarding personal data by submitting a copy of an identification document to GES - Parque Tecnológico Bizkaia Edificio 407 - 48170 Zamudio – Vizcaya (Spain).
2.7. You can find further information regarding your rights or lodge a complaint to the competent authority of control at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es - C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).
3.1. GES provides the corporate website as a means of publicising its products and services and allowing the contact with clients. The information of the website is presented only for indicative or informative purposes and shall not be considered biding at any time. For contacting the products or services of the entity, the provisions of budgets and contracts duly formalized shall apply.
3.2. The entity is not responsible for any possible informatics damage that user may suffer while visiting our website, understanding that these cannot be attributed to the entity.
3.3. The entity is also not responsible for the content of sites managed by third parties that are linked from the website, and such links shall not imply the existence of any kind of relationship by GES with those third parties.
4.1. All the contents in this website, understanding as such texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, the design of the same and any other creation are propriety of GES or its respective owners by means of the corresponding licence, authorization or transfer of rights and are protected in function of the legislation regarding Intellectual and Industrial Property.
4.2. Under no circumstances shall it be understood that making the website available to the public constitutes surrender, transfer or licence of rights that GES has over these contents.
Any use of the contents our website, including modification, copying, reproduction, transmission, etc. is prohibited without the previous written authorization of the entity.
1. The Supplier/Subcontractor undertakes to:
■ Comply with all legislation, rules and regulations applicable to the activity it carries out and, in particular, to the supply/execution of the goods and/or services contracted.
■ Obtain and maintain in force all authorisations, permits, licences and other formalities necessary for the exercise of its activity in general and those applicable to the supply/provision of services in particular.
■ Comply with and make all personnel involved in the supply/provision of services to comply with all applicable labour and regulatory rules regarding health and safety and hygiene at work, as well as to ensure the adoption of all environmental and sustainability practices required by law, by general regulations and by the specific rules of GES.
■ The Subcontractor/Supplier exonerates GES from any kind of liability that could correspond to it as a consequence of the non-compliance of its obligations as an employer, arising from affiliation to the Social Security, Labour Mutualism, work accidents, penalties and fines.
■ Ensure that it is up to date with its tax and social security obligations. Failure to submit the documentation proving that it is up to date with the payment of salaries, social security and all its tax obligations shall result in the payment of the certification being suspended until all the documentation has been provided. These facts may also be grounds for termination of the contract.
■ Maintain in force all insurance policies required by law and those necessary to carry out its activity and those required in each case.
2. Human resources provided by the Supplier/Subcontractor:
■ The partner to whom the Supplier/Subcontractor resorts for the execution of the supply shall be subject to the supervision, management and authority of the Supplier/Subcontractor, and therefore the Supplier/Subcontractor undertakes to ensure compliance with all the Legislation, Rules and Regulations applicable to the relationship established with these partners, specifically those referring to the entry and stay of foreigners in the territory of the jurisdiction applicable to the order, being the sole and absolutely responsible party for the obligations resulting from the applicable legislation.
■ Failure to comply with the obligations described in the previous paragraph shall lead to the imposition of the penalties set out in clause 11.1.
3. Unless expressly authorised in writing by GES, total or partial subcontracting, as well as partial or total assignment, is forbidden.
4. The Supplier/Subcontractor shall assume full non-contractual responsibility for any and all damages, whether pecuniary or non-pecuniary, caused by it, its partners and its Subcontractors to GES, GES' partners, customers, employees and/or to any third party.
5. In the event that the Supplier/Subcontractor fails to comply with any of its obligations, GES shall have the right to incorporate another alternative Subcontractor, thus ensuring that the execution of the work is not interrupted, regardless of any legal claims it may have against the Supplier/Subcontractor. GES shall be entitled to pass on to the Supplier/Subcontractor the costs of the alternative Subcontractor/Supplier hired to carry out the activities initially contracted with them.
6. The Supplier/Subcontractor has the obligation to maintain the state of cleanliness that shall be checked at the end of each day; it is therefore necessary that the Supplier/Subcontractor move the packings, leftover materials and any type of residue to the places that are destined for these, fulfilling the Safety Plan and the Regulations in force at all times.
1. Delivery shall be made at the time and place expressly stated in each order or specific conditions.
2. When applicable, all supplies must be accompanied by a delivery note or equivalent document, with the legal information required for this purpose and identification of the corresponding Purchase Order, as well as the technical documentation to be delivered to GES.
3. Non-observance of the deadlines, when these are attributable to the Supplier/Subcontractor, shall give GES the right to:
4. The acceptance of the goods supplied and/or the services provided outside the delivery times does not in any way imply that GES waives the above-mentioned rights. In the event that the Supplier/Subcontractor delivers the goods or services at an earlier date than agreed, GES shall have the right, at its discretion, to return them to the Supplier or to store them, with the costs for the return, guarantees, insurance and storage, as the case may, being borne by the Supplier/Subcontractor.
5. Any breach of the Supplier's/Subcontractor's obligations under these General Conditions shall be grounds for termination of the contract. Likewise, any costs incurred by GES in contracting third parties to mitigate the damage or delay caused by the Supplier/Subcontractor may be passed on to the latter.
Should any of the conditions or terms become individually void or invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In that case, the provision that is partially or completely invalid shall be replaced by a similar provision, whose economic success is as close as possible to the invalid provision.