ConejoLast edited: 01-19-2017
Conejo is one of the biggest PV plants in Chile.
- The execution of the 122 PV plant was a challenge itself, as it was the biggest solar plant constructed until that moment by GES.
- PV plant was located in a remote area in the Atacama desert, which made the logistic very difficult.
- Equipment was delivered from very different places in the world ( China, Spain, Sweden, Mexico... )
- The project included two substations and an interconnection line.
- More than 600 technicians were working at the plant at the same time in some stages of the project.
- More than 1.000 containers were delivered to plant.
- 1.26 Million photovoltaic modules were installed.
The project was completed following GES quality standards. This proves GES potential to construct utility scale projects.